[Stackless] Google summer of code project ideas

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 16:46:14 CET 2009

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 11:34 AM, Andrew Francis <andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- On Fri, 3/20/09, Richard Tew <richard.m.tew at gmail.com> wrote:
> I find it interesting that you find a debugger a simple project. It probably is - if you know what you are doing. I think there are two
> things that will take up time: 1) learning how pdb works. This means learning about the interpreter. 2) Learning about how tasklets work
> under the hood.
>
> In the end, I think a short project that is well managed and successful
> is good.

The student is expected to work 40 hour weeks on this, if I understand
it correctly from May 23rd to August 17th.  Me, I spent my student
summers doing things like working on a farm showering in pesticide.
They didn't have fancy shenanigans like this in my day.

http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/program/google/gsoc2009/timeline