[Stackless] Google summer of code project ideas

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 16:41:11 CET 2009

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 9:04 AM, Kevin Kelley <kelleyk at mit.edu> wrote:
> I'd be interested to hear what ideas people have.  I'm an MIT senior
> continuing on into our Master's program, so I might be interested in having
> a Stackless-related summer project to work on.

Also keep in mind that any suggested ideas people propose of course
need a mentor.  If a project idea is not something I have the
experience or interest in mentoring, then someone else needs to be
willing to step forward to do the job.  Or if I am already mentoring
projects which are closer to my interest, then I may not have the time
to devote to ones which are not.