[Stackless] Google Application Engine Thread on Stackless

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Thu Mar 26 18:27:26 CET 2009

Is pickling really necessary?  Can't you just have the tasklet sleeping, until a HTTP request comes back?
You can put a tasklet to sleep by calling stackless.schedule_remove() or by calling receive() on a channel.
I can't see pickling being required unless you need to pass it to a different process.