[Stackless] Google Application Engine Thread on Stackless

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Fri Mar 27 15:11:37 CET 2009

Btw, branching off at an angle:
I noticed that much of the pickling support in Stackless is about providing pickling for regular built-in types.
Stuff like iterators, for example.  I was surprised at how much of the pickling support is for non-stackless kind of things.

In my opinion, these really should be picklable without stackless support.  Any thoughts?
I'm at PyCon and I could possibly sell the idea to migrate some of the tasklet pickling over to vanilla Python.