[Stackless] [Fwd: Wtrlt: Antw: Re: implementation of 'goto' for stackless python]

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Fri Mar 27 18:27:41 CET 2009

On 3/27/09 3:13 PM, Kristján Valur Jónsson wrote:
> Ah, stackless bug, I love that.
> You know Cristian, there is a latent bug somewhere that I haven't found a good way to reproduce.  Always when I get a bug report I think, "hey, maybe this is the bug I have been chasing."

I have the same problem, with a psyco bug that I cannot find.
I know it is there, and I know what it does, but it is very
hard to isolate it.

> I'll see if I can spend some time on this after PyCon.

The goto code is out there since quite some time.
Maybe it would make sense to check the stackless version
of that time, if the error was already there.

> Sorry that you're not here, btw.

Have much fun, and please greet Guido from me.

I'm sure we will meet again, soon. It is pretty
likely that I come to Iceland some day, after FATTOC started
its subsidiary there, recently.

cheers - chris