[Stackless] [Fwd: Wtrlt: Antw: Re: implementation of 'goto' for stackless python]

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Fri Mar 27 22:36:55 CET 2009

C64 basic wasn't very nice.
I entered some Vic20 programs from magazines so I understand your pain.

There was, of course, GOSUB, and BBC Basic had Procedures and functions...

Anyway:
You will find "goto" used extensively in the cpython implementation, particularly for handling error cases.  It certainly is a good use of it in the absence of exception handling.