[Stackless] Google Application Engine Thread on Stackless

Rana Biswas xdevice at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 20:53:08 CET 2009

> I don't get it:

What exactly makes you ask this question?

How do you get the idea that a database might be of any help?

Well I was referring to the example of WS-BPEL where time span is is so huge
(in days or weeks), I guess storing the state in a DB would be a better
option IMHO.

I agree with Andrew when he said, pickling can be compared to swap operation
of OS.

And yes, as others have pointed out these needs to tested properly to figure
out time taken for serialization and de-serialization and compare it with
 DB read and write, specially when load is high and data size is large.

--Rana