[Stackless] RELEASE CANDIDATE: Stackless Python 2.6.4

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 04:46:33 CET 2009

Hi,

After some limited testing (thanks to Jamie McCrindle and Henning
Diedrich) I've just gone ahead and created the usual files for a
release.  I'd appreciate it if people could test them to a cursory
extent.  That is, download them, check the md5 checksums are correct
and try them out.  That is make sure they work, or compile, depending
on what they are.

I've asked Aleksandar Radulovic, who kindly did the recent Mac
installers, to do one for this release as well.  If he has the time to
get it done, we'll release it as part of the official release.

The source code export archive:

  http://www.stackless.com/binaries/stackless-264-export.tar.bz2
  http://www.stackless.com/binaries/stackless-264-export.tar.bz2.md5.py

The Windows installer:

  http://www.stackless.com/binaries/python-2.6.4-stackless.msi
  http://www.stackless.com/binaries/python-2.6.4-stackless.msi.md5.py

The Windows standard Python manual install archive:

  http://www.stackless.com/binaries/stackless-python-263.zip
  http://www.stackless.com/binaries/stackless-python-263.zip.md5.py