[Stackless] Problem with Count Objects (itertools) and pickle?

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Wed Nov 4 10:12:42 CET 2009

 I had a quick look into itertoolsmodule.c (I didn't know it was a c module.)
There is a bunch of custom types, each for a different iterator.  They would all need pickling support, and unittests.
I expect the pickling support to be straightforward.  I´d like to see it done by modifying the module, rather than by adding the "wrap" hack in prickelpit.c, because I want to migrate this into C python.