[Stackless] (Performance-)Problem about Stackless-Twisted integration

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 01:33:31 CET 2009

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 12:01 PM, Ying Zhong
<zhongying2008 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to write a multi-user online application with Stackless and
> Twisted. I want the Twisted to do the networking stuff and the Stackless
> behind it to do other tasks. To get them working together, I just wrote a
> script like this:

I have no idea as I do not use Twisted.  However, another approach
might be to just run the twisted reactor as you would if you were not
using Stackless but have the looping call task or whatever it is apply
the "be nice" idiom.

http://www.stackless.com/wiki/Idioms