[Stackless] priority patch

Jon Parise jon at indelible.org
Mon Nov 9 03:32:48 CET 2009

2009/11/4 Kristján Valur Jónsson <kristjan at ccpgames.com>:

I haven't had a chance to review the patch itself, so apologies for
commenting before doing my homework.  That being said ...

> I used the oppertunity to visit those places in the code where
> state->ts.current was being manipulated, often with low-level constructs,
> and to try to understand, and straighten out the purpose of the code there,
> using proper functions instead of macros for list evaluation.

Would it be difficult to separate these cleanup-related changes from
the priority-based changes?  Improving the quality of the existing
code is going to be a lot less contentious than your proposed
functional changes, and this cleanup sounds quite beneficial.

--
Jon Parise (jon of indelible.org)  ::  "Scientia potentia est"