[Stackless] st.serial --> st.serial_last_jump patch

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Tue Nov 24 16:17:34 CET 2009

Interesting.  My crash that I fixed with the chance was precisely because a _necessary_ slp_transfer_return() was missed because stackless thought that it was in the correct stack.
An extra slp_transfer_return() should be ok regardless, _if_ your are in fact returning from the _correct_ main tasklet.

Is there a chance that you can create a mini-app that exhibits this behaviour?