[Stackless] [pypy-dev] Stackless Python and PyPy Stackless.py

Gabriel Lavoie glavoie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 06:18:44 CEST 2009

Hello Holger,
     I have no paper done yet but I'll have to write something in the
near future (next few months). I have some ideas of my final goal
written in a wiki between me and my professor but I need to translate
them since they are written in french.

I just read your blog post and the homepage of py.execnet and I like
the idea. I can clearly see some use in my work as a backend to start
remote interpreters and make the communication over the network (for
my networked channels). And for sure, it would be a nice improvement
to the "socketprotocolgenerator.py" library I made for the
communication.

Like I said, I want my library to fit as much as possible in the idea
of Stackless Python with as few additions as possible to the Stackles
API. Things like the named channels I have in my examples will
disappear as they are only there for developpement/debugging purpose.

If you're interested in chatting about it, I'm often on #pypy.

See ya,

Gabriel (WildChild)