[Stackless] Fwd: Stackless Python 2.6.3 for OSX (dmg)

Aleksandar Radulovic alex at a13x.info
Tue Oct 6 17:02:16 CEST 2009

Hi Ronald,

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 1:36 PM, Ronald Oussoren <ronaldoussoren at mac.com> wrote:
> I haven't build the DMG's below, but the intention of the build-installer.py
> script
> is that you end up with a binary that works on OSX 10.3.9 or later. There is
> no
> need to have 3 versions of the DMG.

I built the 3 versions of the DMG, while playing with the config
parameters of the build-installer script. The script indeed builds the
binary that works on 10.3.9 (and names so the resulting dmg).  I
wasn't quite sure if 10.3 build was needed at all, considering that
not so many people use that version anymore.. But sure, we can use
that and put it on stackless.com..

Regards,
alex.
--