[Stackless] Fwd: Stackless Python 2.6.3 for OSX (dmg)

Carlos Eduardo de Paula carlosedp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 21:53:27 CEST 2009

Hi Ronald/Alex, thanks a lot for the patch. I think the patch attached to
this message fixes the build-installer.py problem.
Another problem described in an issue is that the build under Snow Leopard
(10.6) breaks because of gcc 4.2. If one redirects the compiler to gcc 4.0
it build ok.

Richard, I will try to build the unified DMG for Stackless with the two
patches later at home and if successful I post to the list.

Regards,
Carlos