[Stackless] (no subject)

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 21:59:18 CEST 2009

Richard:

--- On Fri, 10/9/09, Richard Tew <richard.m.tew at gmail.com> wrote:

> It would take you less time to read the source code and
> find out for yourself, than it would to write this email and wait for
> other people to write replies.

Yes I could read the source code. I do this as a last resort (i.e, channel preferences). By the same token this should really be something stated in the documentation. Well that is something I am working on. That said, you could just answer the question instead of being snarky.

Again I think it is good to ask simple questions so they become a part of the over all documentation. Sorry if you agree with that philosophy.

--Andrew