[Stackless] Size of a Tasklet

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Fri Oct 9 22:01:02 CEST 2009

I'm unsure exactly what getsizeof() returns.  __size__() also seems an odd function to have for a tasklet.  But there is more in a tasklet thatn just the tasklet's object.  Typically there probably is also a frame, arguments, and such things.
The simplest way to do this, would be to create, say, 10000 tasklets and measure the process' memory footprint before and after.