[Stackless] (no subject)

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 00:35:05 CEST 2009

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 8:59 AM, Andrew Francis <andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- On Fri, 10/9/09, Richard Tew <richard.m.tew at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> It would take you less time to read the source code and
>> find out for yourself, than it would to write this email and wait for
>> other people to write replies.
>
> Yes I could read the source code. I do this as a last resort (i.e, channel preferences). By the same token this should really be something stated in the documentation. Well that is something I am working on. That said, you could just answer the question instead of being snarky.
>
> Again I think it is good to ask simple questions so they become a part of the over all documentation. Sorry if you agree with that philosophy.

What you have to understand Andrew, is that anyone who answered this
question would more than likely have to read the source code to make
sure themselves before they answered.  This is actually a common
pattern with questions you ask.  So, my answer was not meant to be
snarky, but rather a literal suggestion about the most straightforward
path to the information you want.