[Stackless] Size of a Tasklet

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 00:37:56 CEST 2009

2009/10/10 Andrew Francis <andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com>:
> Hello Kristjan:
>
> Thanks for the advice. Reviewing, I see that the 400 byte quote is
> from the "Continuations and Stackless Python Or "How to change a Paradigm of an existing Program." Perhaps I will take this out of the final version of my slides if I cannot substantiate this fact.

I would advise you to substantiate all facts you obtained from
presentations as old as the one you mention.  Stackless Python was
rewritten with a different core implementation (hard switching / soft
switching) from the stacklessness that allowed its initial
continuations.  So you can see that any information relating to the
implementation which provided continuations, would need to be
substantiated.