[Stackless] Fwd: Stackless Python 2.6.3 for OSX (dmg)

Aleksandar Radulovic alex at a13x.info
Thu Oct 15 11:18:57 CEST 2009

Hi,

I agree with Jeff, I see no point in installing normal and Stackless versions
side by side, since Stackless is in fact normal (if you don't use stackless
features) and pretty much exactly the same.

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 5:38 AM, Richard Tew <richard.m.tew at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there something we can put on the downloads page which tells people
> the right thing to do for Macs?

I think we should just continue with the same practice as before. I've
already built
the default installer (which supports 10.3.9+ versions of OS X, as
does the normal
python).

http://a13x.net/stackless/stackless-2.6.3-macosx2009-10-05.dmg
(the 10-05 in the name is the build date, fyi).

Now's the matter of uploading that to stackless.com

Regards,
alex.
--
a lex 13 x