[Stackless] Stackless downloads page

Kevin Kelley kelleyk at mit.edu
Mon Oct 26 20:44:10 CET 2009

When I'm trying to support multiple platforms it's often more convenient to
fix the version of each of the several libraries that I use.  There's
certainly nothing wrong with collecting those links under an "obsolete
versions" header or on another page, but not being able to get the
particular version that I want has caused headaches in the past when
minor-yet-significant changes occur.