[Stackless] How to Add Tutorials

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 05:51:28 CEST 2010

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 6:11 AM, Andrew Francis <andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have been looking at the tutorial page http://islab.org/stackless found
> off the FAQ. I would like to clean up my channel preferences and deadlock
> detection 'tutorials' and post them. How and where would they go?

Hi Andrew,

We don't really have any defined way of doing these things.

If I were you, I would make pages in the wiki.  Then maybe make a
"tutorials" overview page, which links to yours and any others that
are relevant.  Once you have those done to your satisfaction, we can
look at how to change the stackless home page so that it links to the
"tutorials" overview page so that we do not make it cluttered.

If you have any better ideas, feel free to offer them as alternatives.