[Stackless] Revised Slides of EuroPython Talk

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 20:06:28 CEST 2010

Hi Guys:

I have posted a revised copy of my EuroPython Talk (http://andrewfr.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/july31revised.pdf). I notice a really bad error concerning the "Fragment of a Pseudo Solution" and corrected it. That said, I would interested in hearing feedback. For the most part, the talk helps folks that are interested in understanding at a high level how the message passing works.

Again, I am in the process of debugging the stackless.py and Stackless Python C versions that break on more complex examples (involving Twisted). Slowly getting my C legs back :-) I still haven't really dived into the nitty-gitty of stackless yet.

Cheers,
Andrew