[Stackless] Feedback Re: Revised Slides of EuroPython Talk

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 22:04:49 CEST 2010

Hi Richard:

> I've added a news item to Stackless.com (and therefore its
> RSS feed) about your presentation.  I was going to add the
> slides somewhere and link to them in it, but I couldn't find where we add .
>things like that. In any case, there's a link to your blog post on the
> presentation in the news item.

Thanks for the link. One of my weak spots is editing slides. And I have a
zillion computer problems at EuroPython. I will probably come up with another revision to fix formatting problems and the sections. By some time next week, I would like to have select totally debugged. That said, I would like to solicit feedback about the talk. Is it hard to follow? This way I can fix problems and create a definitive version.