[Stackless] Sharing my useless module

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 08:32:05 CEST 2010

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 1:54 PM, Alejandro Castillo <pyalec at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wrote some very simple helper functions to work with tasklets, and I
> thought they might be useful for someone.

Hey Alejandro,

It's always good to have more examples of the low level primitive
operations which everyone would otherwise have to write themselves.
And yours adds something that other variants do not support, making
use of secondary threads.

If you want to add it in with the stackless examples google code
project, we can do that, let me know.  You can also add a reference to
your repository there, within the wiki, so your code is offered as an
option to similar functionality.

Thanks!