[Stackless] Bug Report: Bus error on Mac OS X Snow Leopard (x86_64)

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 04:44:00 CET 2010

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 10:24 AM, Jeff Senn <senn at maya.com> wrote:
> On a hunch I downloaded the release27-maint branch... and the bug
> (or something similar) *does* happen there...  but *NOT* in trunk.

Ahah, another top tip Jeff.

I've alerted Kristjan to this, and we'll have to hold off doing
releases for Stackless until this and a few other small things he has
pending are present.  This is fine, I'll do the merges and get the
Windows installers building and be ready for whenever this is taken
care of.