[Stackless] stacklesslib

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 02:22:19 CET 2010

Hi,

I would like to announce the release of a Stackless utility and
monkey-patching library [1].  You may choose to consider it a Festivus
[2] present from C.C.P. and Kristjan Valur Jonsson.  When you're
airing your Festivus grievances around your Festivus pole, don't
forget to mention the lack of example code and documentation.  After
checking with Kristjan, I decided to just get the check-in of this
over and done with.  There's been talk about making it part of
Stackless, so everyone who gets Stackless has this available as
standard functionality.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/stacklessexamples/source/detail?r=170
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus