[Stackless] Planning Stackless Lite

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 22:13:18 CET 2010

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 9:34 PM, Denis Bilenko <denis.bilenko at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a chance of having a greenlet interface implemented in Stackless Lite?
> greenlet extension that we have now has not been maintained for a
> while and there
> are libraries that depend on it.

This sounds a bit strange to me.  What maintenance are greenlets not
getting?  The advantage they have over Stackless, is that they are an
extension that does not need to be maintained.  The only work they
require is additional assembler files for additional platforms.

Besides changing the implementation I am not sure what this would give
Greenlets that they do not already have.