[Stackless] Planning Stackless Lite

Jeff Senn senn at maya.com
Mon Feb 1 22:28:16 CET 2010

*sigh*

I'm really hoping that the world hasn't gotten to the point
where we feel that software needs to be updated frequently to be
"trustworthy" or "useful".

[I think I will (almost) avoid a serious bout of contentiousness by
 skipping a statement here about the relative merits of
 astractly-beautiful-but-backward-incompatible changes of
 Python 3.x compared to incorporating pragmatically useful
 features like stackless into the base language...  ]