[Stackless] Stackless Python 2.5.5

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 00:18:56 CET 2010

Hi,

I've released Stackless Python 2.5.5.

You can download a Windows installer and an export of the source code from here:
http://stackless.com/download-archive/

If you appreciate the work I put into releasing versions of Stackless
in a timely fashion, please consider donating to me:
http://disinterest.org/donate.html

If you or your company uses Stackless, and wishes to show appreciation
to Christian for creating it, you can donate here:
http://stackless.com/sponsorship/

P.S. Windows users:

Note that there are no regular Python installers for 2.5.5.  As such
there are no binaries for Stackless 2.5.5 that can be extracted over a
regular Python 2.5.5 installation.  However, while I would normally
match a regular Python release and not provide installers if they do
not provide them, I have in this case built and uploaded an installer.
 This is because we have not had a Stackless release for 2.5 since
2.5.2.