[Stackless] Segmentation fault help

Andriy Drozdyuk drozzy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 23:51:36 CET 2010

Hello,
Not sure if this is the right place but here goes.
I've been going through stackless tutorial, but when I got to the
hackysack game:
http://members.verizon.net/olsongt/stackless/why_stackless.html#stackless

I get a "segmentation fault (core dumped)" error message.
I was using a maint svn release of the 2.6.
I tried installing the regular 2.6 svn release - but the same result.

I am running a fedora 12 system, and I had python 2.6 previously
installed (i installed stackless on top).

I was wandering if anyone had similar problem, or if the tutorial code
runs fine for you?
Thanks
-Andriy Drozdyuk