[Stackless] Installing python + stackless python on the same machine?

Andriy Drozdyuk drozzy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 04:42:21 CET 2010

Of course the FAQ page makes me feel better about this... as it seems
I can just run stackless without worries:

http://www.stackless.com/wiki/FAQ
"""
How compatible is Stackless with normal Python?
Stackless should be 100% compatible for use of normal Python code. If
you have Stackless installed and you use Python code which does not
make any use of the Stackless functionality, that code should behave
exactly the same as it would in a normal Python installation
"""

Nevertheless it would be nice if the wiki explained in more detail how
the two installations "interact" with each other or how to "uninstall"
one or the other.

Thanks
-Andriy Drozdyuk