[Stackless] Segmentation fault help

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 04:46:36 CET 2010

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Andriy Drozdyuk <drozzy at gmail.com> wrote:
> hey Richard,
> thanks for replying.
> However, I am not sure how to post a stacktrace. The error message
> generated is just that - seg fault.
> Is there some log I can inspect or some piece of code i need to use to
> output it?

Well, it has been a few years since I did this on a regular basis.
But I vaguely recall something along the lines of running the compiled
Python interpreter under gdb, and then when it crashes typing
something like 'bt'.  Given that.. and googling:

http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=debug+python+backtrace

Gives:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/DebuggingWithGdb