[Stackless] Installing python + stackless python on the same machine?

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 05:07:56 CET 2010

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Andriy Drozdyuk <drozzy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, but that thread is confusing.
> When he says "it is a better idea to install stackless in /usr/local/
> " how do I do that?
> It installs wherever it installs by itself when I call "make install"?

I do not use these tools myself, developing on Windows, but I believe
it is common knowledge that you can choose where software gets
installed by passing options to 'configure'.  Maybe look in
'./configure --help' before you execute it?  The word 'prefix' comes
to mind, so I imagine the option would be related to that.