[Stackless] Fwd: Installing python + stackless python on the same machine?

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 02:03:33 CET 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard Tew <richard.m.tew at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Stackless] Installing python + stackless python on the
same machine?
To: Andriy Drozdyuk <drozzy at gmail.com>

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 4:42 PM, Andriy Drozdyuk <drozzy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Of course the FAQ page makes me feel better about this... as it seems
> I can just run stackless without worries:
> Nevertheless it would be nice if the wiki explained in more detail how
> the two installations "interact" with each other or how to "uninstall"
> one or the other.

You are right, this is something that should be made clear in the
wiki.  However, I think the problem here is that the question you are
quoting was intended to address a different concern.  I've made it
more specific and added a second question to deal with your particular
concern.

I'd appreciate feedback on the two questions, if anyone cares to check them out.

 http://www.stackless.com/wiki/FAQ

Remember, it is a wiki..