[Stackless] Reply to poster is killing me

OvermindDL1 overminddl1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 15:55:55 CET 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 7:49 AM, Steve Rogers <shr066 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Works for me.

Yep, it does work now.  The problem before is that the reply-to was
not being set by the list-serv, so in any properly conforming mail
client, when you reply then you were replying directly to the poster,
not to the list.  LLVM's list is rather horrible broken in that way as
well, and I am not sure I *ever* responded to the list on my first try
here on the stackless list.  There are of course some non-conforming
mail clients, but those are in the vast minority and are not correct
anyway, and even those obey the reply-to header, just that without the
reply-to header they still replied to the list even though they were
not supposed to according to the headers that were sent them.