[Stackless] Reply to poster is killing me

OvermindDL1 overminddl1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 16:08:45 CET 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 8:01 AM, Steve Rogers <shr066 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm aware of what it was doing before, but this was just a minor annoyance.

Heh, not so minor to some of us.  I usually use a large touch pad as
my remote interface, it has an awesome email app, but it follows the
standard properly, and to reply to the list I have to edit the To,
delete the existing text, and type the first few letters of the list
and it auto-fills it, now imagine how easy it is to forget that, as
well as how much longer it takes especially when typing a short
message.  Now I can just open the email on the pad, instantly start
typing and hit send and it sends, quick and easy.