[Stackless] Planning Stackless Lite

Jeff Senn senn at maya.com
Tue Jan 19 20:10:33 CET 2010

Christian-

I assume what you mean by this is that you would require Psyco (or part of it) to "re-write"
tasklet code in such a way to allow tasklets to exit/enter at many points.  While that
might be interesting (and perform well) for scenarios where there are relatively few
entry/exit points (i.e. co-operative scheduling), I wonder: do you have a plan that makes
it work well to do "pre-emptive" scheduling of taskets?

I don't really understand very deeply how Psyco works so maybe there is "magic" in there
that I don't know about...

-Jas