[Stackless] Planning Stackless Lite

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 21:16:16 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 7:55 AM, Christian Tismer <tismer at stackless.com> wrote:
> That's just a short brain-dump. I' happy to get your thoughts. Ciao - chris

Sounds interesting.

One thought that comes to mind, is the work needed to support
additional platforms.  You mention psyco and disassembling, which
gives me reason to believe that where it is now a minimum amount of
effort to support a platform, under Stackless Light it will be a
maximum amount of effort.  Or put more clearly, non-trivial.  The
amount that would disuade the casual user from doing the support for
his or her own platform.

Any idea how long it will take you to get it done?  A rough ETA?