[Stackless] Planning Stackless Lite

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Tue Jan 19 23:06:34 CET 2010

Well it is quite similar to PyPy, but more pragmatic since it will
work in short time and carries only a small baggage. I will try to
make a minimum kernel that does not need Psyco with all its current
complexity. What I use is just what I learned, and some extracts from
those projects. Dependencies are bad, code is bad. Minimize what you
can. Ciao - chris

Sent from my iPhone