[Stackless] stackess for 2.7

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Thu Jun 24 14:12:10 CEST 2010

Ok, I have re-applied what configuration information I could find under
/trunk
/trunk/mac
/trunk/pcbuild

I did this by taking the most recent /python/trunk version of these files and reapplying the changes we had previously had for stackless.

configure and configure.in are alien to me, maybe I did it wrong?