[Stackless] stackess for 2.7

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Wed Jun 30 01:03:12 CEST 2010

Ah, I actually committed a set of fixes today.  See if it matches what you have done.  I found the pickling problem, turned out to be a problem with the classes in the unittest framework, not a pickle bug as such.

I'm currently in the process of integrating more changes from /python/trunk.  There are also problems with stackless/test/taskspeed.py that I'm trying to clear up.