[Stackless] stackess for 2.7

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 12:10:38 CEST 2010

2010/6/30 Kristján Valur Jónsson <kristjan at ccpgames.com>:
> You are right, Richard.
> I'm using BeyondCompare from Scootersoft, a pretty good differ, but it is particularly good at hiding line ending differences from you unless you are careful.
> I'll give this a few more rounds of sanity checks.

Just to be clear, when I say visual comparison of diffs, I mean
generate the text patch file for normal Python 2.6 -> Stackless Python
2.6 and then go through making sure all of the changes within it are
present.

In an ideal world, someone would do this for 2.5, 2.6 and 3.1.  I know
that there are various changes that have gotten lost due to merging
mistakes on my part, as I have had to redo them.