[Stackless] stackess for 2.7

Jeff Senn senn at maya.com
Wed Jun 30 15:11:18 CEST 2010

On Jun 30, 2010, at 8:57 AM, Jeff Senn wrote:

> Ok - I committed what I have (except for the Mac/BuildScript change which involves Tk, and since I can't get it to work
> completely yet, I'm not sure about).

Oh! To clarify this is *not* a stackless issue - I have it for generic Python too...this is me not being up-to-date with how the build works on OS-X and/or it being broken for Snow Leopard... (if anyone here can get the Mac/Buildscript stuff to build in either the stackless or regular Python trunk, please chime in!)