[Stackless] Segmentation fault when running example wsgi app in linux/win

Jeff Senn senn at maya.com
Thu Mar 11 14:48:50 CET 2010

I had this problem too (embedding Python in a completely different way and on OS/X),
that is: a crash in GC during Py_Finalize.  I spent just a bit of time looking
but didn't resolve much -- my (not very satisfying) solution was *not* to call
Py_Finalize since my program was exiting anyway.

I seem to recall it was "worse" on a 64-bit compile...
Håkan, do you have the same problem with a 32-bit compile?
maybe that's a clue... (or a red herring...)

Sorry, not much light shedding, let me know if you figure it out...