[Stackless] Documentation for Stackless

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Sat Mar 13 14:57:38 CET 2010

On 12/14/09 10:16 AM, Richard Tew wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have spent a week and a bit writing documentation for Stackless.  It
> extends the existing Python documentation, as you would hope, allowing
> the information to be cross-referenced.  It is getting a bit late
> tonight, so I haven't completed the process of checking it in  and
> uploading it.
>
> For now, you can access my mirror here:
>
>      http://www.disinterest.org/resource/stackless/

Richard, I'm coming a bit late to this, but better now than never.
I am absolutely fascinated and amazed how good this is.
You got a better understanding of Stackless than myself. :-D

No idea how I should ever compensate you. Thanks a million!

I'm currently considering to use Nagare for rebuilding the whole
site. Not a final decision, but wishing that it will turn out
to be the right thing - the stackless website, built with stackless!

Right now I am evaluating Stackless interaction with Psyco 2.0.
If that turns out to work smoothly, my next focus will be porting
psyco to 64 bit, for CCPgames. But since this is in the context
of Stackless, a part of my time will go into it, including the
Stackless Lite approach.

The psyco tests went well so far, but I expect to know finally,
tomorrow.

Your effort has helped me tremendously to get into the project, again.

thanks so much -- chris

--
Christian Tismer             :^)<mailto:tismer at stackless.com>
14109 Berlin                 :     PGP key ->  http://wwwkeys.pgp.net/