[Stackless] Trying To Install Stackless v2.5.2 on Top ofActivePython v2.5.2.2

Carl, Andrew F (AS) a.carl at ngc.com
Thu Mar 25 22:21:32 CET 2010

First, I'm appreciative of your shared efforts on Stackless. Impressive
features. "On Top" meant "on-top". At the root of my issue appears to be
a incompatibility of stackless w/ PyQt from April 2007 (ref.
http://www.stackless.com/pipermail/stackless/2007-April/000142.html ).
Don't understand why it is still a problem (...being 2010 and all...).
So, I was attempting to "somehow" merge active & stackless (...cake and
eat it too...). That said, your response was not helpful. If you don't
like the question, feel free to not respond. I got so far as to updating
sip, but got hungup on "making" pyqt on windows. Any helpful suggestions
or links to on topic threads would be most appreciated!

Thanks again for your efforts!
Andy