[Stackless] Planning Stackless Lite

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 14:41:01 CEST 2010

Hi Peter:

> Message: 3
> Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 05:35:50 +0200
> From: P?ter Szab? <ptspts+stackless at gmail.com>
> Cc: Andrew Francis <andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [Stackless] Planning Stackless Lite

> FYI I've created an updated, more accurate version of my
> Stackless Python emulation library (which uses greenlet). Download it
> from here:

Thanks for the heads-up. When I have time, let me download it. This weekend, I am going to do another rev of select. This time it will be in the form of

tasklet.select([operations]) and I am going to use Stackless.py because
it is the code base I understand the best. Once I have it right, I will
try to put it in your code. Or you can follow my code when I post it.