[Stackless] Installing Stackless on OS X 10.5 Reply | Peter Inglesby to stackless

Peter Inglesby peter.inglesby at googlemail.com
Sun May 16 16:44:50 CEST 2010

I may have used MacPorts in the past - there's lots of stuff in
/opt/var/local/macports.  However, port is not in my path, and ~/.macports
is empty.  Equally, I don't recall having installed any extra ssl libraries
- although I may have done!  How can I find out which ssl library version I
have?

Thanks for your help.

Pete.