[Stackless] Installing Stackless on OS X 10.5 Reply | Peter Inglesby to stackless

Aleksandar Radulovic alex at a13x.net
Mon May 17 10:31:43 CEST 2010

Hi,

Check /usr/lib/libssl.*, that should give you some information on
which versions are those. Check if you have them in /usr/local/lib

Unfortunately, I don't have Leopard installed anywhere so I cannot
test it (the package was built on 10.6 but built to support 10.5 as
well..

-alex.

a lex 13 x
http://www.a13x.info